Thursday, April 16, 2009

What I Read 04/16/09

Tiny Titans #15 - Always a fun read by Baltazar and Franco. The Tiny Terror Titans debut! The beginning of a crossover with Shazam? Stay tuned!


Walking Dead #60 – Nothing like reading these two back to back. Such a gruesome issue for the first few parts. There is nothing more entertaining and depressing all at the same time.


Amazing Spider-Man #591 – I’ve been collecting Spidey for as long as I can remember, going back at least 20 years when I bought issues with my paper route money. There’s been rough patches over the last few years, but it’s back on track of late. My only ultra-nerd/nit picking deal with this last arc is I don’t like the way Barry Kitson’s art is being colored. Other than that, it’s great!


Action Comics #876 - While there is no Superman in the Superman books for a while, the stories are still great. The first between Ursa and ‘Nightwing’ was really awesome and Ursa’s inner monologue during it was cool. Easy come easy go, eh?


Vigilante # 5 - Part two of the Deathtrap crossover with the Titans books. Maybe it’s me, but I don’t care about Vigilante’s involvement in this. I can only hope that the end of this story brings Deathstroke back as the numero uno Titans villain. However, with the current disarray for writers on Titans books, I am not filled with hope.


More to come after I read more!

No comments:

Post a Comment