Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Near Twilight

From my understanding, Twilight is the hottest thing since sliced bread. Personally, vampires that *SPARKLE* in sunlight as opposed to, you know, BURSTING INTO FLAMES, like every vampire story ever just don't do it for me.

My cousin (the target demo, female and under 18) loves this book and movie. So I tried to get her to check out other vampire/relationship movies around this time. I shouldn't be surprised she didn't like Let the Right One In, probably one of the best movies of 2008.

Looking over the DVD releases today, I noticed Near Dark on the list. I've seen this film and it is a great film. However, it was the new re-issue cover that threw me for a loop:



And now, here's the original theatrical poster:



I only wish I was good at photoshop so I can fix some DVD releases to make them more appealing to the younger set. I need to trick a teeny bopper into seeing Love at First Bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment